Sunday 10 August 2014

Lady with full grown beards



A bearded British woman is the only woman to appear in a photography exhibition celebrating the world's best facial hair . 
23 year old Harnaam Kaur started growing a beard at the age of 16 after being diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome, a condition which causes excess hair growth.She said...........


'It’s incredible to be the only bearded woman among all these men. It makes me feel really strong.And raising awareness for such a good cause is like a cherry on the top.'When I first started growing my beard it was for religious reasons but as the years have gone by I’ve kept it for more personal reasons.'It makes me feel like a brave, confident woman who isn't afraid to break society’s norms"

No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment