Saturday 6 September 2014

I love Mariah Carey and that will never change – Nick Cannon


Following divorce rumours and his alleged statement that there was trouble in paradise, Nick Cannon went on Twitter to rant that he ‘never said’ his marriage was in trouble to begin with. 

The America’s Got Talent host who was reported to have said that there was ‘trouble in paradise’ when asked about his marriage last month now claims that all of it was made up. ‘”Trouble in Paradise” is the dumbest phrase I’ve ever heard! I would never say that s***’ he tweeted. ‘For the record I NEVER have, nor will I make a statement regarding my marriage,’ Nick continued: ‘What infuriates me most is to hear people slander @MariahCarey . I will forever be in debted to her for blessing me with our children…’ ‘I will always love her unconditionally for this and so much more. @MariahCarey is an amazing Mother and I trust her wholeheartedly…’ ‘I love @MariahCarey and that will never change!!!’ It is a little too late for him though. According to reports by E!, Mariah Carey has already started the divorce process against Nick Cannon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

post a comment